I am Emily… currently trying to make people use the new nickname “EG”. I seek perfection, though I know it is unreachable. Drink Diet Dr. Pepper, although I know it’s bad for me. Keep a constant to do list, then spend an abundant amount of time doing nothing. Seek my monogram on everything, although I know I am called to humble myself (1 Peter 5:6).. Addicted to Pinterest, blogging, and bargain shopping. Chronic redecorator when my mom is generous, or out of the house for more than an hour 😉 Can’t wait to own my own home someday and get free reign! Always prefer bare feet, cinnamon dusted everything, and never cook without the light above the stove on. I am one of little faith who serves a big, merciful God. He has given me passions for babies, organization, and a love for interiors & design. I hope to share with you my downfalls, my prideful moments, my DIY projects, a thing or two Jesus shows this undeserving girl, my crazy day-to-day stories, and a beautiful homecooked meal or two.
- HOMETOWN: Collierville, TN
- CURRENT TOWN: Starkville, Mississippi
- PASSIONS: blogging, cooking/baking, babies, fashion, shopping (the bargain kind), eating, Marley snugglin’, interior design, crafting, food photography, organization, planning
- LOVE: compassion, candles, journaling, quiet, coupons, laughs, planners, purses, flavored coffee, frozen grapes/pineapple
- YUCK: mushrooms, junk, cramps, twinkies, cartoons, anxiety
- BLOGS I LOVE: Runs for Cookies:: Can You Stay for Dinner?:: Fitting Back In:: The Junkins:: The Daily Be:: Kath Eats REAL FOOD:: A Doctor In the House:: Today’s Letters:: His Stirrings:: ThisAmerican Girl:: Peanut Butter Fingers:: The Small Things Blog:: Sweet Tooth Sweet Life